Bartley Partners works with Adelaide medical and healthcare professionals to create efficient tax planning and strategies.
As with other high-income occupations, tax planning is of paramount importance. Medical practices must adhere to substantial record-keeping requirements which can lead to serious audit trail issues if incorrectly managed.
Bartley Partners is able to ensure that the procedures for professional consultants are correctly set up so that your compliance is minimised.
Some of the important things to consider as a medical practice are:
- Correct structuring to ensure asset protection, given the high risk of litigation
- Succession planning to add value and structure your practice for sale
- Appropriate employment contracts to minimise client theft by unethical staff
- Developing appropriate service contracts and salary packaging
- Practice KPIs and benchmarking services.
Adelaide Bookkeepers Medical is our specialist medical bookkeeping arm, and can work directly with your administration staff, or take responsibility by outsourcing your bookkeeping entirely.
The Bartley Partners team is here to help you plan your medical practice’s future.
Call us on (08) 8338 1033 to arrange a meeting to discuss your healthcare or aged care provider tax planning and strategy needs.