Our GST experts are dedicated to giving you the most up-to-date GST advice for your business.
Since the introduction of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) in 2000, ongoing changes and increasing complexity of the law have led many businesses to lose out on entitled credits or suffer fines and charges related to non-compliance. Bartley Partners GST experts are here to assist our clients with:
- Design and Implementation of compliant GST models
- Review and lodgement of Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- GST advice and opinions in unclear areas of the law
With GST being an ever increasing area of Australian Taxation Office (ATO) audit activity, the Bartley Partners team will assist you to ensure your record keeping and compliance is both accurate and set up in the most cost-effective way.
Ensuring a clear audit trail is also an important focus. If the ATO ever does come knocking for a records audit, having your reporting clear and up-to-date is going to give you a big advantage. For businesses at risk of cash economy audits, it is important to have all records organised so that they are easy to find and provide for any specific date range requested.
We provide Adelaide businesses with the best GST advice
- Preparing businesses in high-risk situations to deal with potential audits
- Undertaking simulated GST audits to identify flaws or issues in current practices
- Bartley Partners experts are able to help businesses of all sizes because we understand that methods of recording and reporting differ based on turnover and industry.
Are you ready to get the best GST advice for your company? Give us a call on (08) 8338 1033 or fill in the form to arrange a completely free, no-obligation meeting to discuss your GST needs.