Since the introduction of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) in 2000, ongoing changes to the complexity of the law has led many businesses to lose out on entitled credits or suffer fines and charges related to non-compliance. Bartley Partners team members assist our Adelaide clients with:
- Design and Implementation of compliant GST models
- Review and lodgement of Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- GST advice and opinions in unclear areas of the law
With GST being an ever increasing area of Australian Taxation Office (ATO) audit activity, the Bartley Partners team can assist you to ensure your record keeping and compliance is both accurate and set up in a cost-effective way.
Ensuring a clear audit trail is also an important focus, just in case the ATO does ever come knocking to do a records audit. Especially for businesses at risk of cash economy audits, it is important to have all records organised so that they are easy to find and provide for any specific date range requested.
We provide Adelaide businesses with GST advice by:
- Preparing businesses in high-risk situations to deal with potential audits
- Undertaking simulated GST audits to identify flaws or issues in current practices
Bartley Partners is able to help businesses of all sizes because we understand that methods of recording and reporting differ based on turnover and industry.
Give us a call on 8338 1033 to book a time to discuss any GST concerns you have.