Bartley Partners provide business accounting and audit preparation services for Adelaide builders, construction companies and tradies.
Whether you are running a full-service building firm or are a subcontracting tradesman, the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is targeting your industry, looking for inconsistencies with your accounts and comparing them with the averages they see nationally.
There are many unique considerations for individuals and companies within the Adelaide construction industry that Bartley Partners has extensive experience working with. Just a few include:
- Higher frequency Cash Economy Audits
- Long Service Leave paid in advance via Portable Long Service Leave
- Annual Taxable Payments Annual Reports
- Reclassification of subcontractors as employees based on employment tests
- Some of the highest Workcover rates in the country paid to Return to Work SA
- Unique requirements imposed by the CBS to qualify for a license, including required asset levels
- Fringe Benefit audits looking at employees using work vehicles out of hours
Unless you are well prepared and have a streamlined and efficient administration system behind the scenes, your business can be dragged down if your books are in a mess, and because of government red tape.
Quality Management Systems
We also assist clients to understand how their current systems are working and whether the business is able to survive effectively without their ongoing input. Helping clients to improve their systems with increased automation of manual processes is the best was to make your business scaleable and sustainable.
Call us on (08) 8338 1033 to discuss your business accounting and audit preparation needs.