Cassandra Sturm is a Fellow of the Tax Institute with a passion for small business and property. She started out as a bookkeeper over a decade ago and now works across the bookkeeping and accounting fields helping Adelaide clients to control their books from start to finish.
Outside of the accounting firm, Cassandra owns a plethora of residential properties and has personal experience in subdivisions and developments. She also has certifications across multiple bookkeeping platforms, including Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks Online and Reckon One.
- Bookkeeping & payroll support
- Property investors & developers
- Small to medium businesses
- Not for Profit audits
- Tax and business planning
- Fellow of the Tax Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Xero – Certified Consultant including Payroll, Migration & Industry Badges
- Quickbooks Online – Advanced Certified Consultant
- MYOB Professional Partner
- Hubdoc Advanced Certified