As well as Bartley Partners’ specialist services in new business setup and growth strategy, we also offer an ongoing business advisory services for a range of Adelaide enterprises.
As part of this process, we work directly with your business and staff, providing independent support to aid you in your decision making. We have extensive experience in the Adelaide and national business environments, and through our business advisory services we have helped guide numerous enterprises from start-up phase right through to maturity.
There are always expansion opportunities open to businesses, such as diversification of your product base, interstate and international expansion, and online sales. We work with you to ensure that the correct strategy is put in place for the individual entrepreneur involved.
Some of the areas in which we have supported Adelaide business clients in the past include:
- Setting up Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the business, staff, management, and the entrepreneur
- Working with the management team to create a business plan, complete with short- and long-term goals
- Creating a marketing plan and ongoing growth strategies
- Job costing, ensuring that all clients and/or projects undertaken by your business are profitable and worthwhile
- Training and support for administrative and finance staff members
- Assistance with debtor management processes, ensuring timely collections and appropriate allowances for bad debts
- Business valuations for those entrepreneurs ready to divest from their business
- Feasibility studies for businesses looking to expand into new markets, merge with a competitor, or acquiring additional business units.
Call on (08) 8338 1033 to learn more about how you can benefit from our business advisory service.