Arthur Salamon is an Adelaide Chartered Accountant with specialist taxation qualifications assisting small and medium businesses, investors and individuals to navigate the ever complex tax maze.
With 20 years’ experience and an emphasis on detail, he strives to understand your issues before providing commercially sound and strategic tax advice. He has experience in income tax, capital gain tax, GST, indirect taxation, R&D tax offsets, superannuation and international tax. Arthur has worked as a freelance tax accountant providing assistance to other accountants and their clients. He has worked in small, second-tier as well as in Big4 Accounting Firms in Australia, with also a tax role in a big multinational in London.
When not in the office, Arthur is a keen downhill mountain bike rider, a VR enthusiast and enjoys travelling, spending time with the Family. Arthur is married with 2 kids. Arthur is also fluent in Polish.
- Small to medium businesses and their individuals
- Setup and closing down of structures including Trusts and Companies
- Business acquisition, disposal and restructuring
- R&D tax offset analysis and applications
- Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) strategic and compliance taxation advice
- Business due diligence
- Business processes, information and dash boarding
- Bachelor of Accounting (UniSA)
- Master of Taxation (UNSW)
- Chartered Accountant (CAANZ)
- Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA)
- Fellow of the Tax Institute
- MYOB Professional Partner
- Quickbooks Online