One downside starting something new is not knowing what questions to ask,
or how to get the answers I need, to then know what to do?
The solution was to start with Bartley Partners.
We outlined to them what we were doing and they assisted us with everything
to get a smooth start and educated us in what we needed to look for
in starting this new venture.
Bartley Partners helped make Thistle Meadery a reality including assistance with:-
- Setup of Corporate Trust Structure with Lawyers
- Contact with the lawyer that set up the Alcohol License!
- WET Tax and Advisory
- Budgeting Support, Book Keeping and Accounting
- Marketing Ideas and Support
- Assistance with the label setup and requirements
- Testing the Product
We are conﬁdent in moving forward with this project as we now know
that all the foundations are set up correctly to see this business succeed as it should.
Thank you Paul and Chris!
Sue Von Allworden – Chief Mead Maker