As with other high-income occupations, efficient tax planning and strategies
are of paramount importance.
Medical practices must adhere to substantial record-keeping requirements which
can lead to serious audit trail issues if incorrectly managed.
Bartley Partners works with a variety of professional consultants to ensure
your procedures are correctly setup so that your compliance is minimised.
Some of the important things to consider as a medical practice are:
• Correct structuring to ensure asset protection given the high risk of litigation
• Succession planning to add value and structure your practice for sale
• Appropriate employment contracts to minimise client theft by unethical staff
• Developing appropriate service contracts and salary packaging
• Practice KPI’s and benchmarking services.
We also have a specialist Medical Bookkeeping Arm to work directly with
your administration staff or for many practices to outsource entirely.
Adelaide Bookkeepers Medical
The Bartley Partners team is here to help you
plan your medical practice’s future.
Give us a call on (08) 8338 1033
to arrange a meeting.