Since the introduction of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) in 2000, ongoing
changes to the complexity of the law has led many businesses to lose out
on entitled credits or suffer fines and charges related to non-compliance.
Bartley Partners team members often assist clients with:-
• Design & Implementation of compliant GST models
• Review and lodgement of Business Activity Statements (BAS)
• GST advice and opinions in unclear areas of the law
With GST being an ever increasing area of Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
audit activity, the Bartley Partners team can assist you to ensure your record keeping
and compliance is both accurate and set-up in a cost effective way.
Ensuring a clear audit trail is also an important focus, just in case the ATO
does ever come knocking to do a records audit. Especially for businesses at
risk of cash economy audits it is important to have all records easy to find and
provide for any specific date range requested.
We’re good at helping:-
• Prepare businesses in high-risk situations to deal with potential audits
• Simulated GST audits to identify flaws or issues in current practices