Bartley Partners possess a wealth of forensic accounting experience,
a rarity for an Adelaide accounting firm.
Issues such as fraud, corruption, and theft by staff all can have serious
and long term effects upon any business.
Beyond detecting problems we also help clients to develop strong
internal procedures to minimise future risks.
Our forensic accountancy services include:
- Support for fraud, corruption and serious misconduct investigations
- Conducting or assisting with data mining and data analytics
for the detection of transaction anomalies
- Assisting with the design and delivery of fraud awareness training for clients
- Assisting with the conduct of fraud and corruption risks assessments
- Quantification of economic loss and damage
- Asset tracking and PPSR Support
- Reconstruction of books and records
Our team has worked with businesses across Australia reviewing their books
and helping mediate conflicts in cases of fraud or theft.
Call us on 8338 1033 to arrange a meeting to discuss your business