As well as Bartley Partners’ specialist services in new business setup
and Growth Strategy areas, we offer ongoing general business advice.
This is where we work directly with your business and staff providing
independent support to aid in your decision making process.
We have extensive experience in the Adelaide and national business
environments and have helped guide numerous businesses from start-up phase
right through to maturity.
There are always expansion opportunities open to businesses including
diversification of your product base, interstate and international expansion
and online sales. We work with you to ensure that the correct strategy
is chosen for the individual entreprenuer involved.
Some common areas we have supported clients with in the past include:
- Setting up Key Performance Indicators for the business,
the staff, the management and the entreprenuer
- Working with the management team to create a Business Plan
complete with short and long term goals.
- Creating a Marketing Plan and ongoing growth strategies
– discussed in detail here
- Job Costing ensuring that all clients and/or projects undertaken
by your business are profitable and worthwhile.
- Training and Support for administrative and finance staff members.
Assist with your Debtor Management process ensuring
timely collections and appropriate allowances for bad debts.
- Business Valuations for those entrepreneurs
ready to divest from their business.
- Feasibility studies for businesses looking to expand into new markets,
merge with a competitor or acquisitions of additional business units.
Give us a call on (08) 8338 1033
we look forward to assisting you.